LRAP is looking for a Financial Analyst
At LRAP, we’re creating positive change in the world by giving college-bound students the freedom to pursue their passion at the college of their choice for the career of their dreams. Noble, isn’t it?
Are you looking for a career with a company that’s driven by a powerful mission? At LRAP Association, you’ll join a team of high performers looking to make a difference in the lives of college-bound students. We help our students have the freedom to follow their highest ambitions without student loan burdens.
Why join LRAP? LRAP Association provides our unique, innovative Loan Repayment Assistance Program to colleges and universities across the country. We help students enroll in the college of their choice with the peace of mind to know that if their income after graduation is low, we’ll help them with their student loan payments.
Why else? LRAP is a fast-growing start-up full of dedicated, passionate individuals who delight in coming to work each day knowing that we’re making a difference in the lives of college students. This position presents lots of opportunity for growth in your career. Oh, and the comprehensive benefits package is nice too.
Are you a Financial Analyst with an itch to make a profound business impact? Do you thrive in complex data environments and enjoy piecing together pieces of the puzzle? We have big goals and even bigger ideas that require passionate, creative, and analytical people to get us there. In this high-impact role, you will manage our pricing model, develop reporting & dashboards, and provide thoughtful analysis across the business. We need somebody who is a quick-learner, has a can-do attitude, and is comfortable with ambiguity that comes with working in a fast-growing startup. This role will report to our Vice President of Underwriting & Analytics and be based in our Lisle, IL office.
- Run, update and enhance our pricing model for clients and prospective clients
- Research additional data sources for inclusion within our risk-based model
- Collect, process, analyze and maintain financial/operational data
- Create, automate and enhance analytics and reporting processes
- Build high quality, dynamic and creative solutions to solve real business challenges
- Perform additional analysis and data modeling on a frequent, but ad-hoc, basis
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/Accounting, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or other quantitative fields
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Expert-level Excel proficiency (vlookups, pivot tables, sumifs, if formulas, etc…)
- Skilled in manipulating data with SQL and relational databases
Salary plus bonus is commensurate with experience. We offer an excellent benefits package including medical and retirement.
LRAP Association was founded to help college-bound students invest in their future with confidence by attending the college of their choice to pursue the career of their dreams. By helping students repay their student loans after college, LRAP is alleviating the burden of student loan debt for thousands of students and families.