Business Intelligence/Reporting Analyst
LRAP Association is looking for a Business Intelligence/Reporting Analyst.
Are you a Business Intelligence/Reporting Analyst with an itch to make a profound business impact? Do you thrive in complex data environments and enjoy piecing together pieces of the puzzle? We have big goals and even bigger ideas that require passionate, creative, and analytical people to get us there. In this high-impact role, you will work closely with our department heads (Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc…) to develop reporting and analytic tools to facilitate informed decision making and help drive transparency and efficiency across the organization. This role is responsible for supporting and developing of a suite of dashboards and analytic tools that enable the organization to translate data into insights and recommendations. We need somebody who is a quick-learner, has a can-do attitude, and is comfortable with ambiguity that comes with working in a fast-growing startup. This role will report to our VP of Underwriting & Analytics and be based in our Lisle, IL office.
• Serve as an analytical resource and partner to support business analysis across all functions in the organization
• Build and maintain intuitive dashboards through Power BI that support sales, operations, and senior management
• Utilize Excel and SQL to develop sophisticated ad-hoc reporting
• Understand the needs and objectives of our internal customers, developing an acute understanding of the business and the drivers of success
• Support development and maintenance of our internal data warehouse and reporting tools.
• Continuously question data, asking deep dive questions and pursuing answers that may not be readily apparent
Skills and Experience:
• Experience developing and maintaining reporting tools and databases
• Ability to write complex/multi-data source queries, including complex SQL queries and reports displaying analysis in an easy-to-understand format
• Ability to work independently with a strong track record of setting and meeting delivery commitments
• Expert-level Excel proficiency (writing macros, vlookups, pivot tables, sumifs, if statements, etc…)
• Minimum of 1-3 years of business analysis experience supporting internal analytics and/or reporting
• Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/Accounting, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or other quantitative fields
Salary plus bonus is commensurate with experience. We offer an excellent benefits package including medical and retirement.