LRAP Association is looking for a Product Manager.
Do you enjoy working in a team environment with smart people to solve big problems? Are you interested in shaping the future of college education by removing student-debt as a barrier to entry? We need a Product Manager to support our President and VP of Product & Strategy (both former McKinsey alumni) in tackling key strategic projects including building out new products. Is that you?
Why join LRAP? LRAP Association provides our unique, innovative Loan Repayment Assistance Program to colleges and universities across the country. We help students enroll in the college of their choice with the peace of mind to know that if their income after graduation is low, we’ll help them with their student loan payments. Did we mention the program is free to the student? Noble, isn’t it?
Why else? LRAP is a fast-growing company full of dedicated, passionate individuals who delight in coming to work each day knowing that we’re making a difference in the lives of college students. Oh, and the comprehensive benefits package is nice too.
We are looking for a smart, forward-thinking problem solver with drive and integrity to help us fulfill our mission of helping students and colleges. We need someone who has a passion for solving big problems, loves to get things done, is a quick-learner, has a can-do attitude, and is comfortable with ambiguity. You will report to our VP of Product & Strategy and be based in our Bloomington, Indiana office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Evaluate and implement projects to lower LRAP’s CAC (customer acquisition cost) while bolstering the LTV (life-time value) of our clients
• Working with our underwriting team to optimize pricing
• Quantitative and qualitative research on client and student user experience
• Identifying and executing strategic partnerships
• Creating and supporting the launch of new products and product features
• Work with LRAP leadership on strategic planning
• Supporting the executive team in preparing for board and investor presentations
• Other duties as the President or VP of Product may from time to time determine
• BA/BS degree and excellent academic record required. Additional graduate degrees are a plus.
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
• Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
• Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel (modeling) and PowerPoint a strong plus
• A consummate professional. Detail oriented. Resourceful. Creative.
• Self-motivated. Can-do spirit. Team-player. Flexible. Adaptable. Dependable.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. We offer an excellent benefits package including medical and retirement. Please submit your application at https://www.cindexinc.com/c/56FFDB.
We partner with colleges and universities to offer an innovative loan repayment assistance program that works as a student’s safety-net…so that if their job, post graduation, doesn’t pay enough to cover their loans, LRAP will. By helping students repay their student loans after college, LRAP is alleviating the burden of student loan debt for thousands of students and families.