LRAP is looking for an Operations Analyst to join our Technology Development team.
At LRAP, we’re creating positive change in the world by giving college-bound students the freedom to pursue their passion at the college of their choice for the career of their dreams. Noble, isn’t it?
Are you looking for a career with a company that’s driven by a powerful mission? At LRAP Association, you’ll join a team of high performers looking to make a difference in the lives of college-bound students. We help our students have the freedom to follow their highest ambitions without student loan burdens.
Why join LRAP? LRAP Association provides our unique, innovative Loan Repayment Assistance Program to colleges and universities across the country. We help students enroll in the college of their choice with the peace of mind to know that if their income after graduation is low, we’ll help them with their student loan payments.
Why else? LRAP is a fast-growing start-up full of dedicated, passionate individuals who delight in coming to work each day knowing that we’re making a difference in the lives of college students. This position presents lots of opportunity for growth in your career. Oh, and the comprehensive benefits package is nice too.
We are seeking a technical professional with a positive, can-do attitude, and a commitment to excellence and high standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Monitor. analyze and troubleshoot data systems
• Execute on secure procedures for data handling and analysis
• Formulate techniques for quality data collection
• Support others in the daily use of data systems
• Work with others to ensure integrity and accuracy of internal database information
• Learn to test new software code for integrity
• Other data-related projects as assigned
Skills and experience:
• BA/BS degree required
• 1-2 years of relevant experience
• Excellent understanding of data administration and management
• Familiarity with database and information system technologies
• Knowledge of SQL a plus. Great opportunity to develop your SQL skills.
• An analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Initiative and integrity; handle sensitive information with discretion.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Eagerness to learn and think critically to design improved processes
Compensation is commensurate with experience. We offer a generous benefits package including medical, life insurance and retirement contributions. Please submit your application at https://www.cindexinc.com/c/56FFDB.
LRAP Association was founded to help college-bound students invest in their future with confidence by attending the college of their choice to pursue the career of their dreams. By helping students repay their loans after college, LRAP is alleviating the burden of student loan debt for thousands of students and families.